An update to the Elkridge community regarding adjustments to services and access to our lobby.
We are currently practicing Curbside Concierge appointments In order to protect the health of our staff and clients while being available to meet your pets emergent healthcare needs.
What does this mean?
- Please call the office upon arrival. Clients will remain in their vehicles or outside the building at all times. One exception to this “no owners in the hospital rule” is that owners will be allowed to be with their pet during euthanasia.
- A team member will greet you wearing a mask, gown and gloves, with a hospital leash. Cats must stay in their carriers.
- Patient history and concerns will be taken over the phone or curbside.
- The doctor will discuss exam findings and recommendations with you over the phone.
- Payment will be collected over the phone or curbside.
- We will bring medications, supplies or food out to your car.
At this time, we ARE limiting the types of services we are able to provide: puppy and kitten vaccinations schedules are important in keeping them healthy so those will continue on schedule but we may need to delay wellness exams and other preventative services such as nail trims until a later time.
These changes are unprecedented and we are all navigating this together. Please call us 410-379-6789 or email [email protected] if you have any questions at all.
All the Doctors and Staff at Elkridge Animal Hospital