1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Elkridge Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Pet insurance works differently than human health insurance, as it works through reimbursement. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites or compare all pet insurance rates with Pawlicy Advisor!
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, debit, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, CareCredit and personal checks (must be approved through Telecheck and a current state identification is required).
Deferred payment options available through CareCredit. Apply below: